Skinny Rose Gold Tie
Rose gold tie in silk satin. Luxurious designer pure silk satin rose gold tie handmade in New York City. Our rose gold tie has the perfect blend of copper, rose and blush tones for distinctive sheen. Favorite for weddings and special events. This is the perfect, special necktie for a groom or groomsmen and is a popular selection from our full line of special occasion neckwear.
Our rose gold tie is available in classic 3.25" and modern skinny 2.5" blade widths.
58 inches long. Handmade in New York City.
Details and Care
- Made in New York with our living wage guarantee. Anyone who assists in creating this item makes a living wage.
- Your skinny rose gold tie will arrive in a white box wrapped with tissue paper.
- Approximate length is 58".
- Your skinny rose gold tie should be professionally dry cleaned.
- To preserve your skinny rose gold tie, we recommend only using a professional dry clean service and avoiding exposing your item to water.
Shipping and Guarantee
- Our skinny rose gold tie qualifies for complimentary ground shipping (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and international shipping addresses).
- Expedited shipping is available for additional fee, calculated at checkout.
- We stand behind our skinny rose gold tie, but if you are in any way unsatisfied, we offer easy returns.
"The tie looks beautiful, my fiance will love it!"-Sandra, Los Angeles, CA
"I just wanted to let you know I received the tie and pocket square this weekend and could not be happier. It looks incredible and is a perfect color match with my fiance's dress accent. Thank you for all your amazing help...Again, thanks so much for adding to our special day, we greatly appreciate it!"-Brad, McLeansville, NC
"...it looked fantastic for the wedding...THANK YOU again for all of your efforts to get it to me in time. It really was wonderful."-Troy, Los Angeles, CA
"Thanks so much...the ties that arrived are beautiful!...wanted to tell you the bowtie arrived before we left...thanks again for your help! everything looks great!"-Allie, San Francisco, CA