Rose Gold Tie
Rose gold tie in a truly luxurious silk satin handmade in New York City. Our rose gold tie has the perfect blend of copper, rose and blush tones for the distinctive sheen of this precious metal. This item continues to be one of the most popular selections from our full line of specialty neckwear. All our silk neckties are pure and natural silk, not polyester.
- Made from the world's finest 100% natural silk satin available only to the designer trade.
- Handmade in New York City by luxury artisans.
- Classic 3.25" blade width (skinny 2.5" blade width also available).
Details and Care
- Made in New York.
- Living wage guarantee. Anyone who assists in creating this item makes a living wage.
- Your rose gold tie will arrive in a white box wrapped with tissue paper.
- Approximate length is 58".
- Your rose gold tie should be professionally dry cleaned.
- To preserve your rose gold tie, we recommend only using a professional dry clean service and avoiding exposing your item to water.
Shipping and Guarantee
- Our rose gold tie qualifies for complimentary ground shipping (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and international shipping addresses).
- Expedited shipping is available for additional fee, calculated at checkout.
- We stand behind our rose gold tie, but if you are in any way unsatisfied, you can return it under our normal return policy.
"The tie looks beautiful, my fiance will love it!"-Sandra, Los Angeles, CA
"I just wanted to let you know I received the tie and pocket square this weekend and could not be happier. It looks incredible and is a perfect color match with my fiance's dress accent. Thank you for all your amazing help...Again, thanks so much for adding to our special day, we greatly appreciate it!"-Brad, McLeansville, NC
"...it looked fantastic for the wedding...THANK YOU again for all of your efforts to get it to me in time. It really was wonderful."-Troy, Los Angeles, CA
"Thanks so much...the ties that arrived are beautiful!...wanted to tell you the bowtie arrived before we left...thanks again for your help! everything looks great!"-Allie, San Francisco, CA