Mother of Pearl Compact and All-in-One Case
Beautiful mother of pearl company/all-in-one by Marhill, 1950s. Marhill was one of the prominent compact manufacturers for discerning women of the 1950s. This case contains a secret compartment hidden behind the powder plate. Compact also has lipstick holder and can be used to carry cash, cards or anything else that fits.
- Period: Midcentury modern, 1950 - 1959
- Arributed to:Marhill
- Place of Origin: United States
- Condition: Excellent
- Wear: Consistent with age and use
Details and Care
Each antique requires individualized care and maintenance. We only offer items that pass review by our design team.
Shipping and Guarantee
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- All antiques and collectibles are not eligible for free shipping.
- Shipping costs are to be determined after checkout for antiques and collectibles. Our showroom will contact you to coordinate shipping.
- Any other items you order, such as neckties or dresses, will ship separately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.