Mid-Century Pitcher and Glasses Set
1950s etched Floragold (Louisa) iridescent pitcher and glass set made by Jeannette Glass. Set includes pitcher, six glasses, sugar and cream holder. Excellent condition.
Pitcher: 8.25" height x 7.25" diameter.
Glasses: 7" height x 2.75" diameter.
Creamer/Sugar Holder: 3.25" height x 4" diameter
- Creator: Jeannette Glass (Manufacturer)
- Period: Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin: United States
- Date of Manufacture: 1950s
- Condition: Excellent
- Dimensions: 8.25 in H , 7.25 in diameter.
Details and Care
Each antique requires individualized care and maintenance. We only offer items that pass review by our design team.
Shipping and Guarantee
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- All antiques and collectibles are not eligible for free shipping.
- Shipping costs are to be determined after checkout for antiques and collectibles. Our showroom will contact you to coordinate shipping.
- Any other items you order, such as neckties or dresses, will ship separately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.