Gray's Pottery Hand Painted Pitcher and Glasses Set
A collection of Gray's Pottery hand painted pitcher and glasses by Susie Cooper circa 1929-30. These hand painted items contain the original D5 stamps on the bottom of each piece. The stripe colors of orange, black and yellow accentuate the beauty of simple deco style lines.
- Creator: Susie Cooper (Painter)
- Period: Art Deco
- Attributed to : Gray's Pottery (Maker)
- Place of Origin: England
- Date of Manufacture: 1929
- Condition: Good, the pieces have hairline cracks age-appropriate for ceramics of this era.
- Wear: Consistent with age and use, minor structural markings.
- Dimensions: 18 cm H, 10 cm (3.75") diameter
Details and Care
Each antique requires individualized care and maintenance. We only offer items that pass review by our design team.
Shipping and Guarantee
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- All antiques and collectibles are not eligible for free shipping.
- Shipping costs are to be determined after checkout for antiques and collectibles. Our showroom will contact you to coordinate shipping.
- Any other items you order, such as neckties or dresses, will ship separately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.