Gray's Pottery Hand Painted Pitcher and Glasses Set
Offered By: King and 56th, Inc.
A collection of Gray's Pottery hand painted pitcher and glasses by Susie Cooper circa 1929-30. These hand painted items contain the original D5 stamps on the bottom of each piece. The stripe colors of orange, black and yellow accentuate the beauty of simple deco style lines.
- Creator: Susie Cooper (Painter)
- Period: Art Deco
- Attributed to : Gray's Pottery (Maker)
- Place of Origin: England
- Date of Manufacture: 1929
- Condition: Good, the pieces have hairline cracks age-appropriate for ceramics of this era.
- Wear: Consistent with age and use, minor structural markings.
- Dimensions: 18 cm H, 10 cm (3.75") diameter
Shipping and Returns
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- All antiques and collectibles are not eligible for free shipping.
- Shipping costs are to be determined after checkout for antiques and collectibles. Our showroom will contact you to coordinate shipping.
- Any other items you order, such as neckties or dresses, will ship separately.