Burgundy silk tie in luxurious silk satin handmade in New York City. Our burgundy tie has the perfect blend of red and maroon tones for a distinctive sheen. This item continues to be one of the most popular selections from our full line of specialty neckwear. All our silk neckties are pure and natural silk, not polyester.
- Made from the world's finest 100% natural silk satin available only to the designer trade.
- Handmade in New York City by luxury artisans.
- Classic 3.25" blade width.
Details and Care
- Made in New York with our living wage guarantee. Anyone who assists in creating this item makes a living wage.
- Your burgundy tie will arrive in a white box wrapped with tissue paper.
- Approximate length is 58".
- Your burgundy tie should be professionally dry cleaned.
- To preserve your burgundy tie, we recommend only using a professional dry clean service and avoiding exposing your item to water.
Shipping and Guarantee
- Our burgundy tie qualifies for complimentary ground shipping (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and international shipping addresses).
- Expedited shipping is available for additional fee, calculated at checkout.
- We stand behind our burgundy tie, but if you are in any way unsatisfied, we offer easy returns.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.